Thanks for your interest in writing a guest blog post for Health for the Whole Self!
To contribute, please follow the submission guidelines outlined below.
Basic Requirements: Your Guest Post Should…
…be original content, not previously published anywhere else.
…fit within the preferred subjects and topics listed below.
…be sent as a Microsoft Word attachment or typed into the body of an e-mail. (Send your post to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Preferred Subjects and Topics
- Body Image and Self-Esteem (ex: tips and strategies for improving body image, commentary on portrayals of bodies in the media, your personal journey toward a better body image)
- Intuitive Eating/Overcoming Emotional Eating (ex: ditching the diet mentality, facing the daily challenges of intuitive eating, managing emotions without using food, your personal journey with intuitive eating)
- General Inspiration (ex: mind/body connections, striving for balance, spirituality, general self-reflection)
- Write your guest post in a personal tone, one that reflects your unique voice.
- If relevant, include an image or video. Send the original source for proper attribution.
- Strive to open up a dialogue, inviting readers to contribute to the conversation.
- If helpful, include subheadings and/or bullet points.
- Edit and proofread your post before submitting.
- Where appropriate, include links to third-party sources you reference.
It’s important to me that your guest post be properly attributed to you. To make that happen, please include a sentence or two describing yourself and what you do, and feel free to include a link to your own website if you have one.
Thanks for being part of the Health for the Whole Self community!