By the Numbers

2 – Number of times I hit snooze

10:30 – Time I go to bed at night

120 - Minutes I spend commuting per day

80 - Miles I drive per day

45 - Minutes I exercise most days

4 – Number of co-workers I have

8 – Number of times I’ve cooked a proper dinner in the past month (this is not like me at all, and I don’t like it!)

7 – Number of tabs I currently have open on my computer (I don’t recommend this.)

6 – Number of real push-ups I can do

10 – Number of real push-ups I’d like to be able to do

32 – Ounces of water I’ve consumed so far today

2 – Number of Band-Aids I’m currently wearing

2 – Number of accessories I’m currently wearing (not counting the Band-Aids. ;-) )

4 – Number of things that have gone wrong in the past week

40 – Number of things that have gone right

Countless – Number of things I’m grateful for in this crazy little thing called life

What’s one of your “by the numbers”?

14 Responses to “By the Numbers”

1. This post is so cute! And a great idea! Really lets you evaluate things. I often gawk at the insane number of tabs, emails, excel documents, etc that I have open at work. It’s crazy. My cooking this month has mostly consisted of putting salads together, so I know how you feel!

Have a great weekend!

2. Kelly says:

cute post! I currently have 4 tabs open on my computer and it stresses me out a little!!

3. PlumPetals says:

Love this post :) So cute!
    I just added pair number 201 to my collection of shoes! :)

4. Aww this was such a fun post to read!

5.6 (PR for running distance); 2 (miles that I ran last night); 2.5 (number of hours I have to drive tonight to go see the coach!)

5. k.sol says:

43 — most miles I’ve done in one ride on a bicycle this year
    100 – number of miles I’m shooting for
    6 — pounds shy of “obese” I am as of this morning, per the BMI chart

6. I currently have 10 tabs open in my browser. My husband is constantly telling me that it’s bad. Oops!

5 – the number of times I’ve completed Level 1 of the 30 Day Shred in a row. I’m working on doing the entire 30 days! It’s tough, but I love how it makes me feel really strong!

7. I’m so bad about having multiple tabs open at once too! Right now just 2 for me though…. Pretty good!

8. Kate says:

When I was doing wedding preparations I had well over 20 tabs open at any given moment.

Now I usually have 5 or 6. (Right now I have three, but will close this window after I hit publish! ^_^)

9. I can have up to 20 tabs open at a time! Haha…oopps.

100 – the number of crunches I can do in one sitting.

10. Sportsgirl says:

Only 7 tabs!! I usually have about 15-20 open :-/
    I can do about 30 military pushups…. would be great to do 50!

11. Katie says:

Hey Katie!

its been a while since i’ve commented, but i wanted to tell you that i always enjoy your posts! :)

Even simple ones like this make me smile! :)

Have a blessed day! ~ Katie