Moment of Zen: Bookshelf Edition

I always thought I was kind of cool for having a lot of bookshelves in my house. But compared to these, my bookshelves are BORING!

Does your house have a lot of bookshelves?

12 Responses to “Moment of Zen: Bookshelf Edition”

1. Simply Life says:

oh those are way too fun!!! we have a few typically looking bookshelves – but we’ve moved A LOT so I always try to get books from the library when I can to avoid collecting more stuff that we’ll just have to move (and to save $$)! :)

2. Those are too cute. I especially like the PAC man one.

My shelves are pretty boring, but what I have are chock full of books. I, also, read a lot of library books. Its pretty easy for me to grab them and check what looks interesting out since I work at a library.

That’s awesome! My husband very much enjoys working for a library system, but unfortunately he doesn’t actually work in a library. He runs the website, so he’s at their administrative center. Bummer!

3. Dana says:

4. Dana says:

THese are SOOO cool. Too bad I have a reader :( ill never have bookshelves like this lol.

5. christina says:

i love the last one!

6. Tracy says:

The shelves in READ are totally cool. Hummm…now where in my house do I have room for that?

7. I love the USA one! I wonder which book is where I live? ;)

8. Teddi says:

I saw these on Stumble Upon… They are awesome!

9. Oh my goodness, I MUST get one of those tree bookshelves!!

I love books but recently bought a kindle because our house was becoming overrun with books!

10. My house is full of books. I’ve taken to hiding them places, because I don’t have enough shelves for them. I really like that first bookcase, but I don’t think I’d be able to reach the top.