ACTION WEEK – Day 2: Video Reveal

First, let me apologize for yesterday’s cryptic post. Today I’ll let you know what I’ve been up to.

Second, while watching the video below, please keep in mind that I am not a techie. I thought the multi-media aspect would be cool, but it’s obviously not my forte. Nevertheless…

I’ve been working my booty off on this project, and it’s finally here! It’ll be available in two days! 8-)

23 Responses to “ACTION WEEK – Day 2: Video Reveal”

1. I’m so excited about your e-book Katie. I know you have been working hard on it!!

2. Casey says:

How exciting! I can’t wait for this, really! This is something I’m really trying to tackle these days and I think your book could be such a help…on a side note, does that mean I’ll be able to get it for my kindle? (that would be great!)

YES!!! It will be available through the Amazon Kindle store or as a PDF Download. :)

3. How exciting!!! Great video, and I’m looking forward to the book! So cool that it’ll be available for the kindle!!!

4. Taryn says:

Spectacular!!! What a worthy cause.
    Can’t wait to read it!

And your video was good. I dug the funky beat. :)

5. Katie, I’m so happy and excited for you! First of all, I think the video looks fantastic – and will resonate with many. I also think your book will help a lot of people. I can’t wait ’til it’s out. :) Congrats!

6. Shannon says:

So happy for you!! I can’t wait to read it!

7. Congratulations!!!! Can’t wait to see :)

8. Karen says:

So exciting Katie!!! I can’t wait!! I could really use this right about now!!

9. peacebeme says:

I am TRULY so excited about this and looking forward to it!!!

10. How wonderful! Congrats!

Looks great :) Can’t wait to read the book!

12. So exciting, Katie! (And the video was PLENTY impressive to me–looked amazing!) Can’t wait to read it.

Thanks for your kind words on the video! I tend to be so self-deprecating about stuff like that.

Congratulations, Katie! I’m so proud of you for deciding to write this, putting in all the work, and seeing the project through completion. May daughter-in-law is an author!!!! <3

YAY! I can’t even put into words how much your support means to me! LOVE YOU! :)

14. How exciting and I love how you’re revealing it!! So creative :-) I can’t wait to read it!

15. Oh gosh, I am so excited about you e-book!!! :D

16. Awesome and exciting! Looking forward to reading it.

17. How exciting! I can’t wait to read it!!!