You Don’t Wanna Miss This!

There is simply no introduction that would do justice to this video. You’ll just have to see for yourself!

Move over Sir Mix-a-Lot, and make way for Katie Mix-a-Little! ;-)

25 Responses to “You Don’t Wanna Miss This!”

1. Joy Tanksley says:

WAY CUTE! (The cats, of course, and especially the rapper extraordinaire!)

2. Linda M. says:

This video is stupid CUTE!!!! Anyone who doesn’t love cats has never had an inside cat. Great job pussycat!

3. Beverly M. says:

I LOVE IT! The rapping adds a really nice touch to the “oh so cute” cats. I can’t wait to spread the word that my cats are now famous :)

4. Kelsey says:

LOVE IT!!!!!!! :) So cute. Perfect way to start a Friday Morning

5. Woot!! Go kitties. Thanks for including Starla!

6. OMG – this is SO adorable! I love Sir Mix-a-Lot’s song, so I HAD to watch this video and it’s SO CUTE! I wish my allergies didn’t prevent me from having cats – I do love them…

GREAT JOB!

7. Kim says:

Oh I DO love this video. I have a cat blog (yes I do!) and would love to post it there.

Please do! I’d love if you shared it! If you click on the YouTube button on the bottom of the video you’ll be able to get the embed code. If you wouldn’t mind linking back to my blog, I’d be so grateful! :)

8. Tracey says:

Wonderful job on the rapping & the video, I love it and the cats are adorable!

9. Karen says:

That video was so cute!! What a great job! Sorry I flaked on the cat footage! : (

No worries, Karen! Next time! :)

• I had great intentions of sending one, too. Had my camera all set to record video, but the cat… would only do stills. Figured you wanted video of a cat actually MOVING.

Great, fun clip.

10. Carolyn says:

So cute and funny! I really enjoyed this!

11. OHMYGOSH Katie!!!! That was SO CUTE!!! I absolutely loved it!!!!

Hehe, your kitty-cats are so adorable!!! I have so many favorite parts of your video!!!

I loved when the kitty played with his (her?) own tail! I loved when your striped one played with the ball! That is exactly how my kitty cat played with them! Just like basketball players! :D

I LOVE THIS! :D
    xoxox,
    Kathleen

12. Anna says:

I love it :-) Great job.

13. Cute!!! And I’m very impressed by your mixing/singing skills. Good job. :o )

14. Beth says:

Hahaha you are too cute. I enjoyed the cameo of your mom’s kitchen!

15. Teddi says:

Hi Katie, this is Teddi. I found your blog through Facebook and I love it! It is so nice to see a reasonable person talk about food and body image–such a important issue! Also, this video made me smile. I am a BIG cat lover!

Yay! So glad you found the blog, Teddi! Maybe sometime I can get you to write a guest post?

16. Jen says:

This is great! It turned out so well! Nice job!

Thanks, Jen! Blue totally stole the show, didn’t she? The footage was PERFECT! :)

17. [...] I recently shared with you my cat version of “Baby Got Back,” I feel it’s only appropriate to give the puppies some attention. These dancing dogs will do [...]

18. [...] know I show a lot of love to cats on this blog (I mean, I wrote a rap song about them and all), but this week it’s all about the dogs. These puppy pictures have me [...]