Chobani Love

I know Valentine’s Day is over, but this has stolen my heart.

Have you tried this new flavor yet?

25 Responses to “Chobani Love”

1. Karen says:

I tried the mango flavor earlier this week and fell in love as well! While eating it, my mind wandered away to a warm tropical place where I had a fresh mango margarita by my side. Who knew yogurt had that power?

2. Lauren says:

Amazing!!!

3. Rae says:

Oh my gosh – I didn’t know they had mango! That’s fantastic. I love chobani; it’s thick, creamy, and full of protein and flavor :)

AGREED! The mango is brand new; I also think they just came out with lemon and black cherry!

4. It’s in my fridge right now but I haven’t tried it yet! Guess it’ll have to be soon :)

5. Oh my gosh! I have not seen that. I usually only get the 0% from Chobani, but I might have to make an exception if I see this in the store!!

6. christina says:

i have it waiting for me in the fridge!!

7. I wish I knew where to find Chobani in Toronto! I read about it all the time but can’t find it anywhere.

8. I haven’t seen the mango flavor yet. I’ve been loving the dark cherry (perhaps with a crumbled chocolate Vitatop in it). I also hear the lemon is wonderful, but I haven’t seen it yet either.

I have the dark cherry flavor in my fridge right now, plus some chocolate Vitatops in my freezer. Thanks for the great suggestion! :)

9. No, but it sounds really good! :D

10. Dave says:

I will steal you back!

11. sophia says:

OMG!!! Mango!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is awesome. I’ve not seen it yet!!

12. The mango is pretty dang good.

I love mango anything!

14. I’m so afraid of Greek yogurt. I know it’s irrational, but it’s totally thick and just foreign to me. I used to be a really picky eater, and it took me years of licking a spoon dipped in regular yogurt to acquire a taste for it. Just looking at Greek yogurt freaks me out. I feel like I’m missing out on the second coming though. ;)

It definitely is a lot thicker, the consistency is almost like that of sour cream. But now that I’ve had Greek, regular yogurt seems way too thin and watery! If you ever take the plunge and try it, I definitely recommend Chobani – it’s my favorite brand by far! :)

15. They are getting rid of Chobani at my Whole Foods. There are down to 3 flavors, and yesterday they didn’t even have those. Sigh. Horror.

16. O_o

I’m going to pretend Juneau will never ever get that flavor so I won’t feel too envious my lactose intolerant self won’t be able to try that lovely flavor.

Just pretend the post was called “Chobani Hate” instead of “Chobani Love.” YUCK! It was gross! Downright disgusting! ;)