WOW! I loved, loved, loved the discussion yesterday on the fine line between accountability and shaming. The comments are filled with amazing insights; be sure to check them out and add your own!
Some of you might remember Chris Lawhorn of the website Run Hundred, a super cool workout music site. Back in August he helped me design a playlist based on my love for exercising to the tunes of Lady Gaga. The website lets you sort workout music based on beats, genre, decade, etc.
Run Hundred just released the results of its poll on the best workout songs of 2010. Here are the top tracks.
Top Workout Songs of 2010
1. Flo Rida & David Guetta – Club Can’t Handle Me
2. Lady GaGa – Bad Romance (Starsmith Remix) (WOO HOO! )
3. Kesha – We R Who We R
4. R.I.O. – After The Love
5. Pitbull & Akon – Shut It Down
6. Taio Cruz & Ludacris – Break Your Heart (Mixin Marc & Tony Svejda Radio Edit)
Remember when I danced to a Taio Cruz song???
7. Black Eyed Peas – Rock That Body (Chris Lake Remix)
8. Yolanda Be Cool & Dcup – We No Speak Americano
9. Shiny Toy Guns – Major Tom
10. Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina – Stereo Love
Looking forward to seeing which tracks top the workout charts for 2011!
Do you exercise to any of these songs?
What’s your go-to workout song at the moment?